ABOUT THE SPEAKER'S CORNER
This year's Speaker's Corner at eHealth Week is organised jointly by HIMSS Europe, ECHAlliance and the European Commission with the aim to support small companies, SME's and EU funded projects* who are not on the main programme and give them the chance to present their ideas, products and solutions to their target audience. The Speaker's Corner will feature five minute presentations in which the speakers will have the chance to take to the stage. The presentations will also tie in to the wider eHealth Week conference themes.
- HIMSS reserves the right to evaluate each company on an individual basis and to request evidence which proves the size of the company.
Speaker's Corner offer:
- 1 three slide, five-minute speaking slot + 1 complimentary conference registration for a reduced fee of 295€
- Speaking assignments take place during conference break periods
Who can apply:
- SMEs (less than 50 employees, less than 10M in annual turnover)
- Start-ups, micro-businesses (less than 10 employees, less than 1M in annual turnover)
- EU funded projects
How to apply:
Send the following info to Kim Mancha, firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
-50 word or less bio
-80 word or less presentation summary
We will review your submission and get back to you with next steps, if approved.