This page is for companies who will be exhibiting at eHealth Week 2017 only. Shortly, you will find all the information you need about your exhibiting space. Please read through this information carefully to ensure all the deadlines are met. Should you have any further questions, please contact: Jessica.email@example.com
Sales Manager Events & Media, HIMSS Europe
+49 17 24 500 741
About the Exhibition floor
The eHealth Week 2017 Exhibition floor is the place to be this year! Witness the many world class exhibitors, new product launches, educational sessions, vendor exhibitions, interoperability demonstrations and so much more!
eHealth Week 2017 is organised by the Maltese Ministry of Health, the European Commission and HIMSS Europe.
Whether your goal is to launch new products, network with key sectors/stakeholders, generate new business leads, showcase products, services and solutions or cultivate new partnerships – eHealth Week 2017 is the place for your company!
Online badge registration will open in February. It will then remain open throughout the duration of the conference. Exhibitors will be able to make changes, additions, edits to exhibitor badges via online registration. Pre-registered badges can be picked up onsite on Tuesday, 9th May 12:00 – 17:00.
Please note: Badges will not be emailed in advance.
If you are a Sponsor or an Exhibitor and have not yet received your registration code, then please contact Jessica Bagley to request this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, registration links are only sent when your sponsorship has been paid.
IMPORTANT POLICY NOTICE:
Under no circumstances are badges to be given to third party vendors.
They are intended for qualified delegates, providers working in hospitals, or those working within government only.
Please note: the registration link for exhibitor booth staff and clients will be sent to the main point of contact from your company once payment or proof of payment is received by HIMSS.
HIMSS Europe kindly asks that you adhere to this policy.
ONSITE EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION HOURS
Tuesday, 9th May 09.00 – 17.00
Wednesday 10th May 08.00 – 18.00
Thursday, 11th May 08.30 – 14.00
Friday, 12th May 09.00 – 12.00
TYPES OF BADGES
- Sponsor/Exhibitor Badges; complimentary as part of your package
- Additional Sponsor/Exhibitor Badges; for purchase
- Additional Client Badges; for purchase
- Networking Reception and Optional Event tickets, for purchase
EXHIBITOR AND SPONSOR BADGES
- Allow access into Exhibit Halls during move-in/move-out
- Allow access into Exhibit Halls one hour prior to show opening and one hour after show closes
- Allow access into all Plenaries and Education Sessions
- Exhibitor badges are issued to company booth personnel and are designated for those individuals that are representing your company on the exhibit floor
- Complimentary exhibitor badges are allotted as per your contract
- Badges will be printed with the company name designated on their registration unless indicated differently on “Display Company”
- Badges will be printed with the country designated on their registration unless indicated differently on “Display Country”
- Each company may purchase additional exhibitor badges for €295 + VAT
- Allow access into all Plenaries, Education Sessions and Exhibition Halls during opening hours
- Each company may purchase additional client badges for €295 + VAT
- Lost badges may be duplicated for €50 + VAT per replacement badge.
- Only one duplicate badge will be made per registrant.
For questions regarding Exhibitor and Client Badge Registration, please contact Jessica Bagley: Jessica.email@example.com
Monday, 8th May 2017 12.00-20.00 (Raw Space only)
Tuesday, 9th May 2017 09.00 – 20.00 (Raw Space only, Shell Scheme & Kiosks)
OPENING HOURS EXHIBITION
Wednesday, 10th May 08.00 – 18.30
Thursday, 11th May 08.30 – 17.00
Friday, 12th May 08.30 – 14.00
Friday, 12th May 2017 14.45 –23.30
(Exhibitors MUST NOT begin breakdown prior to 14.45)
If you wish to order any extra catering for your stand please contact Francesca Vassallo Francesca.Vassallo@ihg.com directly to order.
We have reserved a number of hotel rooms at an agreed rate. Book your rooms via this link to avoid paying higher rates. These rooms are limited so it is advised that you do this as soon as possible.
TECHNICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
Please find the order form for purchasing additional furniture and services for your stand. Note the deadline for orders is 21st April 2017. Any orders received after this date will incur a 25% surcharge. The provider is Studio7 and their contact is Daniela if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the 2017 eHealth Week conference our logistics partner is Arrow Express Ltd, who will receive consignments, deliver to the Intercontinental conference facilities, and return materials after the event. Arrow Express is also able to arrange and provide shipping services from your country to Malta. Due to the limited access & storage facilities at the Intercontinental Hotel, we strongly advise all exhibitors to utilise the expertise of Arrow Express in order to guarantee receipt of your exhibition materials in time for setup in the conference centre on the 09th May 2017.
Shipping to Arrow Express
- Before sending any consignments to Arrow Express, exhibitors must complete and return the ‘Shipping Form.docx’ to Arrow Express, by e-mail on email@example.com
- Please be sure to include weights and dimensions of all pieces to be shipped.
- Please use the attached shipping label, ‘Shipping Label Import.docx’ – and ensure that each piece of your consignment is clearly labelled with the required information, including exhibitor name, ‘eHealth Week 2017 Conference’, and piece number.
Consignments from EU countries
- Consignments from the EU must include a full packing list & invoice for import purposes and easy identification
Consignments from non-EU countries
Please prepare separate, itemised invoices for items depending on whether they are for Permanent Import or Temporary Import:
- Permanent Import (any consumables, giveaways, literature or promotional items) – must be clearly identified on an invoice containing a good description of the items including HS Code Tariff Number.
- Any mis-declarations to customs on account of an inaccurate HS Code number or under declared values will be subject to penalties equivalent to 100% of the total value of Customs Duty / VAT otherwise payable plus other administration charges.
- Temporary Import (any equipment or material which will be returned after the show) – should be accompanied by an ATA Carnet which is typically issued by the chamber of commerce local to the exhibitor.
Once the above information has been provided, please ship to Arrow Express at:
Arrow Express Ltd
S2, Marina Milling Complex
Marsa, MRS 1912
The deadline for receipt of shipments is 7th May 2017 at the latest. If for some reason you are unable to achieve this deadline, please contact Arrow Express and liaise with them directly for assistance.
During the Exhibition
- Your materials will be delivered to your exhibition booth on 09th May 2017 so you will be able to set up your booth thereafter.
- Once your booth is setup, any packaging may be returned into storage with Arrow Express as required. Please ensure your packaging is marked clearly with your booth / stand number for easy identification once it is returned back to you after the exhibition for packing your items for the return.
Return of Materials after the exhibition
- Once the exhibition has finished, you are to pack the items which are to be returned back to your country and leave them on your stand.
- Arrow Express will collect all shipments from the venue and have them transferred to their warehouse for shipping back to origin as instructed on the “Shipping Form”
- Where required, Arrow Express can arrange for the packing and shipping of exhibition materials after the show. Quotes will be provided on a case by case basis in accordance with dimensions, weight, final destination and mode of transport chosen.
- For returning consignments, please affix the “Return Shipping Label” on your packages. PLEASE NOTE IT IS THE EXHIBITORS RESPONSIBLITY TO BRING THESE WITH THEM AND TO MAKE SURE ALL PACKAGING IS CLEARLY LABELLED FOR RETURN IN ORDER TO AVOID DELAYS
- The cost for using the services of Arrow Express will be billed to you directly and must be paid by you directly to them. Please note a handling fee of €158 will be added to your account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Standard Trading Terms & Conditions as well as the warehousing conditions under which Arrow Express operates may be found at the following address: