eHealth Week 2017 is pleased to welcome members of the Press to its first edition in Malta where over 1000 participants and exhibiting companies are expected to attend.
Registration is complimentary for professional journalists who are attending the conference with a view to providing editorial coverage and who meet the eligibility criteria.
The Press registration process will be done in four (4) steps:
- Fill out the online application to apply for the press pass.
- HIMSS Europe will review your application.
- HIMSS Europe will notify if you have been accepted.
- Once accepted you will be given a code to register for the event online.
Please note that this does not confirm your registration for the event. You will be asked to register once your application is accepted. Our press team can be contacted by journalists and PR representatives to arrange:
- Interviews with speakers
- Articles/commentaries on hot conference topics
- Assistance in setting up press briefings
There will be a dedicated press room on-site with dedicated conference press staff to assist with media requests. Information on this will follow upon final confirmation.
For all media related enquiries contact:
+49 30 46 7777 347