Our Social Media Ambassador Programme is now open for eHealth Week 2017 to allow social media influencers from the health IT space an opportunity to attend the conference in Malta for free and share the experience with their audiences and networks.
Interested? Please contact Paloma Nosten.
Those accepted will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in social media events throughout eHealth Week.
- Serve a critical role in sharing discussions and discoveries from speakers and educational session dialogs throughout eHealth Week.
- Meet and interact with HIMSS Europe executives and other experts from the eHealth Week community.
- Publish minimum three blog posts on the HIMSS Europe blog regarding the main eHealth Week topics.
- Social Media Ambassadors will be given the same access as news media and professional bloggers, including access to the eHealth Week Press Room, in an effort to align the experience of social media representatives with those of traditional media.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
Applicants will be judged based on the below criteria:
- Active use of multiple social networking platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and tools to disseminate health IT information to a unique audience.
- Ability to demonstrate an advanced, sophisticated awareness of social media engagement.
- Regularly produce new content on healthcare and health IT.
- Have the potential to reach a large number of people using digital platforms.
- Reach a unique audience, separate and distinctive from traditional news media.
- Have an established history of posting content related to health information management on social media platforms.
- Have previous postings that are highly visible, respected and widely recognised.
- Be onsite on 10-12 May 2017 to cover in real time the eHealth Week's highlights.
Please note: This programme is designed for individuals, rather than organisations or PR/communications representatives, to join and add value to the social conversation around health IT and eHealth Week. Those selected will receive credentials at the bequest of HIMSS Europe, but individuals are responsible for their own expenses for travel, accommodations, and other amenities.
Some events and participants scheduled to appear at the event are subject to change without notice. HIMSS Europe and eHealth Week are not responsible for loss or damage incurred as a result of attending.
Our Social Media Ambassadors
Healthcare Reporter and Communications Consultant,
Specialist Trainee in Public Health Medicine,
Kostas Giokas – AiM Research Team
Biomedical Engineering Laboratory
Institute of Communications and Computer Systems
National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Independent Health Informatics Consultant,
Danielle Siarri, MSN, RN
Nurse Informatics Specialist and Health IT Advisor for Ammende.info,
eHealth and social media consultant, keynote, event curator
Strategic communication consultant focusing on digital health and patient advocacy, Greece/Turkey/UK
MD, MSIE, MSIS,