Recruitment process has been closed.
eHealth Week Volunteers
Interested in attending one of the leading events in Healthcare IT? If you are a student studying Healthcare IT Management or pursuing a career in the Healthcare IT industry, sign up to volunteer at the eHealth Week 2016 in Amsterdam, 8-10 June 2016.
This is a great opportunity to attend education sessions, network and obtain contacts of future job leads.
Volunteers are needed to...
- Help oversee education session management
- Monitor session rooms and hand out evaluations
- Assist in Audio/Visual set-up for speakers if needed
- Greet speakers
- General logistics assistance
As a volunteer, you will receive the following FREE of charge:
- eHealth Week Conference registration
- Shared hotel accommodations for three nights
(room & tax only).
Does not apply to Amsterdam residents.
- All scheduled meals throughout the days of the conference including daily breakfast and lunch, plus one reception
- Access to educational sessions and exhibition (free time varies by assignment)
Transportation from your hometown to Amsterdam, and to and from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to the hotel is not covered by the conference organisation.
Volunteers should be 18 years of age or older.
To apply, send a one-page CV to Ela Staniuk with the subject line ‘eHealth Week 2016 volunteer’. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.