This page is for companies who will be exhibiting at eHealth Week 2016 only. By clicking on the above links, you will find all the information you need about your exhibiting space. Please read through this information carefully to ensure all the deadlines are met. Should you have any further questions, please contact:
Sales Manager Events & Media, HIMSS Europe
+49 17 24 500 741
About the Exhibition floor
The eHealth Week 2016 Exhibition floor is the place to be this year! Witness the many world class exhibitors, new product launches, educational sessions, vendor exhibitions, interoperability demonstrations and so much more!
eHealth Week 2016 is organised by the Dutch Ministry of Health, the European Commission and HIMSS Europe. This year’s educational programme will focus on three main themes: Empowering People, Trust & Standards and Innovation & Transition.
Whether your goal is to launch new products, network with key sectors/stakeholders, generate new business leads, showcase products, services and solutions or cultivate new partnerships – eHealth Week 2016 is the place for your company!
Online badge registration will open later this month. It will then remain open throughout the duration of the conference. Exhibitors will be able to make changes, additions, edits to exhibitor badges via online registration. Pre-registered badges can be picked up onsite on Tuesday, 7 June from 15:00 – 17:00.
Please note: Badges will not be emailed in advance.
If you are a Sponsor or an Exhibitor and have not yet received your registration code, then please contact Michaela Andersen to request this at email@example.com
Important Policy Notice:
Under no circumstances are badges to be given to third party vendors.
They are intended for qualified delegates, providers working in hospitals, or those working within government only.
HIMSS Europe kindly asks that you adhere to this policy.
Onsite Exhibitor Badge Registration Hours
Tuesday, 7 June 15:00 – 17:00
Wednesday, 8 June 08:00 – 18:00
Thursday, 9 June 08:30 – 17:00
Friday, 10 June 09:00 – 12:00
Types of Badges
- Sponsor/Exhibitor Badges; complimentary as part of your package
- Additional Sponsor/Exhibitor Badges; for purchase
- Additional Client Badges; for purchase
- Networking Reception and Optional Event tickets, for purchase
Exhibitor and Sponsor Badges
- Allow access into Exhibit Halls during move-in/move-out
- Allow access into Exhibit Halls one hour prior to show opening and one hour after show closes
- Allow access into all Plenaries and Education Sessions
- One tote bag per company
- Exhibitor badges are issued to company booth personnel and are designated for those individuals that are representing your company on the exhibit floor
- Complimentary exhibitor badges are allotted as per your contract
- Badges will be printed with the company name designated on their registration unless indicated differently on “Display Company”
- Badges will be printed with the country designated on their registration unless indicated differently on “Display Country”
- Each company may purchase additional exhibitor badges for €295 + VAT
- Allow access into all Plenaries, Education Sessions and Exhibition Halls during opening hours
- One tote bag per person (while supplies last)
- Each company may purchase additional client badges for €295 + VAT
- Lost badges may be duplicated for €50 + VAT per replacement badge.
- Only one duplicate badge will be made per registrant.
For questions regarding Exhibitor and Client Badge Registration, please contact Michaela Andersen; firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, 6 June 2016 12:00 – 23:00 (Raw Space Exhibitors with 18 sqm or more only)
Tuesday, 7 June 2016 12:00 – 23:00 (All Exhibitors (Raw space with 18 sqm or more from 8.00))
Wednesday, 8 June 08:00 – 18:00 Hall L (Hall 1)
10:00 – 18:00 Hall N (Hall 2)
Thursday, 9 June 08:30 – 17:00 Hall N (Hall 2)
10:00 – 17:00 Hall L (Hall 1)
Friday, 10 June 09:00 – 13:30 Hall L and N (Halls 1 and 2)
Friday, 10 June 2016 13.30 – 23:00 (Exhibitors MUST NOT begin breakdown prior to 13:30)
Interflow Logistics Ltd. have been appointed as the sole official exhibition freight forwarder and on site handling agent for eHealth Week 2016. Please ensure you make contact with them in a timely manner to coordinate the shipment of your goods and the cost of same.
Technical Service Providers
Please find the order form for purchasing additional furniture and services for your stand.
Note the deadline for orders is 23 May 2016. On orders received after this date a 25% surcharge will be applicable. Orders can be placed until the 2nd of June 2016.